Tuesday, March 16, 2010

pepper is not hood


I went for a nice run/walk with Pepper today. A schnauzer approached us and you would have thought someone was stabbing Pepper. She cried like a baby and hid behind me. She is sucha freak sometimes.

Classes were boring. I had a 3 hour break, which I spent in the library reading and freezing. The power went out in my Criminal Law class and the first thing I thought of was to hide under the desk. I was almost positive someone was going to come in and shoot the place up. Paranoid much?? A short 15 minutes later it came back on.

Food: so-so. I had an english muffin for breakfast, followed by two mini packs of m&ms... Lunch was a granola bar along with a string cheese and another mini m&m pack and hopefully for dinner a strawberry salad. (I'm still blaming mom for the m&m's)

Exercise: also so-so. I completed 2 miles, and wanted to do more, but my stomach wasn't having it today. I had to do a bee-line home...what is the deal with that? Upside, I saw two turtles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment