Saturday, March 13, 2010

Freak Parade

Spring Break 2010 is coming to a close. What can I say...Spring Break in the Springs is out of control :) I did a lot of sleeping, reading and eating. I'm heading back to school tomorrow and am dreading the horrible drive. Hopefully on Monday I can start my running and healthy eating :) I'm hoping this blog will keep me honest in tracking my training.

On a funnier note, this morning my mom, sister and me had a garage sale at my sister's house. Oh what a freak parade it was... Some of our highlights at the sale included: a creepy severed santa head, a kitty-training-toilet, a fake aquarium, and some silk flowers that we couldn't even give away.

I'm going to finally see all my nbc friends tonight and cannot wait to wear christmas ornaments as earrings and dance with my fellow beast friend Leighann. love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment